Selasa, 13 September 2011

> Diversity is a BEAUTY

DIVERSITY IS A BEAUTY

We we made unique and special by the Almighty
From men and women, He created diversity

There are yellows and reds; or brownish like me
Some are blacks or whites; like ebony and ivory

God has created us in colorful variety
Each color contributes to a rainbow of beauty

We're different in languages, religions, and ethnicity
Yet we must stand firmly in solid unity

For you are you if there is me
You cannot stand alone holding your identity

You are you if there is me
Otherwise you live alone and feel lonely

You are you if there is me
Who will stand together with you in happiness or misery

You are you if there is me
Who will treat you as a member of my own family

Differences mean not necessary
A groundless prejudice, hatred, and enmity

Differences may not mean opposition or controversy
Or confrontation that will result in chaotic catastrophy

We were divinely created to make up as a symphony
To cerish the excellent creation of the Almighty

A symphony in melodious miscellany
Played in an orchestra of eternal harmony